#6: The 4 Easy Ways To Find The Best Pinterest Keywords For Your Content
In this episode of the Marketing That Leads Podcast, I cover four ways to find Pinterest keywords. If you're looking to get your content in front of the right people on Pinterest, using the right keywords is essential.
In my previous episode, episode five, I covered Pinterest SEO in-depth, so if you haven't listened to that yet, I highly recommend doing so.
In this episode I cover;
- Understanding what a keyword is and the importance of using the right keywords to get your content seen by your ideal audience.
- The mistake many businesses make in using the wrong keywords for Pinterest SEO or Google SEO and how this can negatively impact their results.
- The importance of doing keyword research to identify exactly what your audience is searching for and how they're typing it into the search engine.
- Four different ways to conduct Pinterest keyword research
- Tips for adding Pinterest keywords to your content once you've identified the best ones to use.
By the end of the episode, you'll have a clear understanding of how to conduct effective keyword research on Pinterest and how to use those keywords to optimize your content for maximum visibility. So, if you're struggling to get results from your Pinterest or Google SEO efforts, this episode is definitely worth a listen!
PINTEREST KEYWORD VAULT (over 7000 Pinterest keywords!)
(Not currently available) FREE PINTEREST MASTERCLASS - 6 steps to making passive Profit with Pinterest.