#10: How to Create Idea Pins That Convert to Traffic and Sales
In this podcast episode, I delve into Pinterest's newest format of content called idea pins and share tips for creating them.
In this episode I cover;
- An explanation of what idea pins are and how they differ from other types of content on Pinterest.
- Tips on creating effective idea pins, including the ideal number of slides to use and how to make them short, sweet, and helpful for your audience.
- The benefits of using idea pins to grow your audience both on and off of Pinterest, including how to add links to your idea pins.
- How to incorporate idea pins into your overall Pinterest strategy, including the importance of testing different types of content and focusing on the formats that work best for your account.
- A breakdown of my personal results from using idea pins, including how they helped me increase my outbound clicks, followers, impressions, engagement, and saves on Pinterest.
Join me as I dive deep into these topics and provide practical tips on how to create idea pins on Pinterest today.