#48. 3 Data Points You MUST Track in your Business
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing That Leads podcast! Let’s talk about the 3 points of data you must be tracking or you could be costing your business lots of business! Remember, the unsexy work behind the scenes often leads to the sexiest outcome—more profits, a thriving business, and a satisfied, data-informed entrepreneur.
This is what we cover:
- Importance of Tracking: without tracking data, you won't know what's working and what's not.
- Secret Data Point #1: The specific data that helps analyze customer behavior.
- Secret Data Point #2: The specific data tied to your launches
- Secret Data Point #3: The specific data to understand seasonal trends and helps you make marketing decisions
- The MUST of analyzing your data: This helps in making data-driven decisions and scaling the business effectively.
Start or reevaluate your data tracking methods today, because in the end, it's your data that'll lead you to the marketing gold. It might not be the most glamorous part of running a business, but it's the bedrock upon which you can build something remarkable!