#21: 8 Pinterest Mistakes I See As a Pinterest coach
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing That Leads podcast. In this episode, I, a Pinterest coach, discuss the top eight Pinterest mistakes I often see. These mistakes are common among users and can hinder their success on the platform.
Here's a sneak peek of the topics covered:
- Posting Frequency: Learn why posting as much as possible is no longer recommended and why quality over quantity is key.
- Content Focus: Find out why it's better to focus on your own content rather than sharing others' content on Pinterest.
- Variety Matters: Discover the importance of posting a variety of content instead of posting the same pins in succession.
- Pinterest as a Search Engine: Understand why using Pinterest as a search engine and not a social media platform is crucial for success.
- Importance of SEO: Learn how mastering Pinterest SEO is essential for driving traffic to your website.
- Avoiding Deletion: Find out why deleting underperforming pins is not advisable and how to learn from them instead.
- Metrics to Track: Shift your focus from impressions to outbound clicks and saves to gauge the success of your pins.
- Avoiding Spammy Practices: Understand why participating in Pinterest share threads is harmful to your account and a waste of time.
If you want to dive deeper into these topics and stay up-to-date with the latest Pinterest strategies, join my signature Pinterest course, "Passive Profit with Pinterest." Learn how to increase your website traffic on autopilot and create a Pinterest schedule tailored to your business needs. Don't make these common mistakes—tune in and optimize your Pinterest marketing strategy today.